You are interested in innovation ecosystems & public policy? You want to create impact and help Austria become a hub for future-minded entrepreneurs? Then join our research team as a volunteer and help us build up a think-tank for innovative entrepreneurship in Austria.
Who we are
AustrianStartups is the independent non-profit platform of the Austrian startup ecosystem. Together with our 30,000 supporters & 900 members, we are working towards a brighter entrepreneurial future in Austria. Over the past 5 years we have informed and inspired up to 160,000 people per month on our communication channels, connected more than 15,000 event visitors and directly impacted several government initiatives like the crowdfunding law or the startup package 2016. With your help, we aim to go even further in the future!
What you will be doing
● Build up a think-tank for innovative entrepreneurship in Austria
● Work on research projects that show success factors & problems of startups
● Execute statistical analysis & help develop policy recommendations
● Work together with leading research institutions in Austria
Why you should apply
● Become part of Austria’s most respected voice for startup policy
● Build up expertise about startups & gain experience in executing research projects
● Get to know inspiring founders & investors.
● Get a great reference for your portfolio.
● and… did we mention our legendary team events? 🙂
What we are looking for
● An analytic mind with a passion for science
● Strong organizational skills and hands on mentality
● Interest in the topic of entrepreneurship & a can-do attitude
● Willingness to learn & take over responsibility
● Fluency in English
Great! Apply here by uploading your CV and convincing us why you are the right candidate! If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Without our team, pushing our agenda for innovation and entrepreneurship in Austria would be impossible, and we always on the hunt for talented individuals wishing to lend a hand and help us push our.