In partnership with P&G and the HEC Paris Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center, the Women’s Forum has launched WomenEntreprenuers4Good, an ambitious initiative designed to inspire and foster female entrepreneurship for the green transition in Europe. In short, the WomenEntrepreneurs4Good is an annual accelerator program, supporting women entrepreneurs with high-potential ideas.
During the first year in 2021, the pilot program will target France, Germany and Italy. In the coming years, the program will expand to other European countries, supporting more women entrepreneurs. Selected teams receive coaching, mentoring, visibility, and technical support to develop and grow their innovative businesses, in the following fields:
1. 50L Home – Water Future – How to reduce water consumption and carbon footprint (more at 50L Home)?
2. Efficient and Clean Energy – How to reduce energy consumption and carbon emission?
3. Better places to live – How to make our homes less polluting and better places to live?
4. Plastic & Waste Management – How to reduce the environmental impact of plastic and consumer goods packaging?
5. Farm to Fork – How to create a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system?
6. Green Mobilities – How to make the way people move more responsible?
7. Circular economy – How to promote responsible production & consumption? How to reuse instead of recreate?
The program will articulate in different phases beginning with a Startup Sprint where chosen teams will have an opportunity to participate in our dedicated masterclass and receive support in lean startup methodologies focusing on co-creation, rapid prototyping, and qualitative testing with targeted users. At the end of this, the teams will pitch their ideas and designs in front of our esteemed juries.
In a second phase, 9 teams of high-potential women entrepreneurs will receive a 6-month customized and tailored incubation curriculum from July until November. Coaching and mentoring covers business development, organisational development, cooperation, financing, HR and impact. At the end of the program, these enterprises will also be ready to apply for funding from the European Green Deal.
If you are interested you will find more details about the program and apply here: https://www.womenentrepreneurs4good.com/
Applications to the program close on April 30th !
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!