How do we ensure that we have a planet to pass on to our children? By getting in tune with nature – building societies that are resource efficient and operating in harmony with our environment.
This month we’re excited to announce a special edition of our monthly WineDown! We’re teaming up with our innovate4nature program partners WWF, BMNT, and SPAR to celebrate the final award ceremony of our accelerator program during our community gathering. Come meet all the Impact Hub ventures and innovate4nature program members working on new ideas and technologies that foster biodiversity and promote responsible production practices.
– 17:00 – 18:30 – innovate4nature Jury Pitches (DE) – Our Innovate4Nature Program Members in their final face-off!
– 18:30 – 19:30 – Venture fair @ WineDown including our innovate4nature start-ups
– 19:30 – 19:45 – Rapid Fire Start-Up Pitches (English) – All Hub ventures working in the field give a 60-second pitch
– 19:45 – 20:15 – Award ceremony: € 10.000 given to the winning start-up
– 20:15 – Networking & drinks @ WineDown
Attendance is free but let us know you’re coming by registering for the innovate4nature pitches, the venture fair and WineDown, or both! See you there.
Participating ventures include:
Alpengummi produces natural, fossil-fuel-free and environmentally friendly chewing gum made of organic resources from the Alps region.
markta is a digital farmers market that connects regional producers with regional consumers.
Almgrün – Gemüse am Fluss
almgrün follows a community-supported-agriculture approach and hereby fosters the awareness about biodiversity and regional organic vegetables.
Seedpap produces a blossoming packaging material equipped with insect-friendly seeds.
Alles Powidl im Zwetschkenreich
Alles Powidl im Zwetschkenreich fosters rare types of plums in the region Naturpark Attersee-Traunsee by developing various products based on these.
LooPi is a public urinal for both women and men with an integrated purification plant powered by actual plants.