As part of Startup Europe Week, we are pleased to invite you to a evening of informative discussion with leading figures in the Austrian startup community. A buffet will be available after, with refreshments available throughout.
17:00 Talent Flow / Startup Factory Academy: welcome and presentation of Startup Europe Week
17:15 Keynote 1: Why the increase of start-up velocity and innovativeness are crucial for successful start-ups;
Michael Dell (innovation consultant; start-up mentor; serial co-founder)
17:35 Keynote 2: the most valuable currency of founders are shares;
HerbstKinsky (Attorneys-at-law, business angels and start-up-specialists)
17:55 Keynote 3: The Vienna Start-up ecosystem – beyond myths;
Christoph Jeschke (Austrian Startups)
18.15 Coffee Break
18:30 Panel discussion: How can we the increase start-up velocity and innovativeness? Possibilities in the fields of scaling, implementation, technology and financing
• Michael Dell innovation consultant and serial co-founder;
• Christoph Jeschke, Austrian Startups
• Alexander Diesenreiter, Vienna Business Agency
• Mag. Dr. Berndt Zinnöcker, Partner, BDO, Wirtschaftsprüfer/
• Florian Steinhart, HK Incube, Herbst Kinsky, attorneys-at-law;
• Karim Abed Abbas; Serial Entrepreneur and Start-Up Mentor;
• Faciltator: Startup Factory Academy
20:00 Come together and networking buffet
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!