Join us in our next virtual_lab and learn how to convince investors that your company is worth investing in!
In this 1h virtual_lab we will present a structured process that guides you through all the necessary steps to make your company investor ready.
The webinar is aimed at founders who are first-time raisers whose companies are making revenue (or are close to it). The presented fund-raising process is suitable for all industries.
– The 5 steps of the investor-readiness process
– Strategic alignment (market, product, team)
– Financial planning & Cash need (scenarios, cash need, KPIs)
– Company valuation (benchmarks, methods, share)
– Investor profiling (search profile, ranking, details)
– Contacting process (timeline, documents, KPIs)
Tips and tricks – best practice recommendations
– How much time will the process take?
– How much time have I left (before cash runs out)?
– Where can I get help?
How to create your own investor-readiness process
– Next steps and milestones
– Effort estimation
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!