𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀.
Personal branding is all about maximizing what makes you unique and what separates you from the crowd. This masterclass aims to support you in 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, then apply the learnings to upscale the way you present yourself online.
Once you can clearly articulate your strengths as they relate to your skills, industry and the contribution you can make to an organisation, then you are in a much stronger position to achieve greater career success.
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁.
By the end of this masterclass you will learn how:
• social media can be used to craft your personal brand
• to curate and maintain your own brand
• to take stunning pictures by yourself
𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺?
This session will be moderated by our co-founder 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗯𝗮𝘂𝗲𝗿. Tanja is a serial entrepreneur, awarded as 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘌𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦, named one of the 100 most influential businesswomen in Austria and won the Startup Hero award. She is an active mentor for entrepreneurs and an international speaker for entrepreneurship and diversity topics. Tanja strongly believes in a giving back mentality and a holistic approach to life and business.
Our first special guest, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗢𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘂, is the founder of 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀, through which she shares her passion for photography that surfaced when she was only 12. Her mission is to empower as many people (and brands) as possible, to help them build confidence and achieve success.
Our second special guest, 𝗭𝗼𝗶 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗲, is a co-founder of 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 and a health & fitness expert for more than 10 years, Additionally, she is very passionate about social media content production and marketing.
𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂?
Yes, if you are:
• a 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 feeling like there is more out there for you
• a 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗿 who’s been applying for jobs but not getting noticed
• 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲, either by getting started in a different field or country, or by coming back after a break
• 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 and want to be prepared when it comes to taking the next step
𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀.
This masterclass is 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿. Members can join by using their access code.
If you are interested to join, we are currently accepting applications via our 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲, at http://bit.ly/tff_careersuccess_event.
The inner circle is the members-only community by the female factor. Members get access to a tailor-made opportunity journey including mentoring sessions, hands-on career knowledge, accountability partners, confidence trainings and a great network of peers. If you’re not a member yet, you can apply to join at www.femalefactor.global/membership.
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲.
This masterclass is part of the 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿 of our 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺, meant to support you in nailing your next career move by equipping you with the competencies, confidence and connections needed to succeed.
The career success program is meant to get you closer to your goals by focusing on three pillars:
• 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, helping you develop a stronger sense of self, by reviewing your values, job preferences and options for your next career move
• 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀, preparing you for the job application process by reviewing and updating your resume, cover letter, your LinkedIn profile and your general personal branding.
• 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, getting you ready for networking with tips for cutting past small talk, staying in touch and building authentic connections with others.
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁.
• 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵-𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 designed by experts and industry leaders
• 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗿-𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 up to your choice and depending on your busy schedule
• build 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 of like-minded women across industries and countries
• direct 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀, eager to hire female talents
• a 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 upon completion
𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿.
The female factor is a curated global community advancing careers and creating business opportunities for a new era of female leaders by boosting confidence, competence & connections.
𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀.
𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮 is the leading bank in Austria and a member of UniCredit, a successful Pan-European Commercial Bank, employing more than 7000 people across 300 branches. Bank Austria consistently maintains a leading position when it comes to progressive workplace policies & employee satisfaction. Find out more about them at https://www.bankaustria.at/.
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 is a leading global packaging and paper group employing around 26,000 people across more than 30 countries. They contribute to shaping a better world by making innovative, sustainable packaging and paper solutions, using paper where possible, plastic when useful. Find out more about them at https://www.femalefactor.global/partner/mondi-group.
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!