It’s time for TEDxKlagenfurt again!
+ Date: 12th Sept. 2015, 10:00am
+ Location: Schleppe Brewery – Event Hall, Klagenfurt
+ Format: Full day “experience” Event and After Party
+ Theme: “Daring Heights“
+ Tickets will be available online soon
By choosing “Daring heights” as our theme for this year’s edition of TEDxKlagenfurt we want to invite all of you to join us on a journey that will encourage us to follow our own course. We want you to be part of an event that will show us what happens if we truly dare the highest heights. We want you to spread wings with us!
We are human beings meaning that we might not have wings, but we have a functioning brain, a passionate heart and the will to achieve something great in our lives. We all have dreams and ideas since we were children. Phantasy and Imagination are our wings.
Together with you we would like to explore what is hidden inside of us and reach into new spheres in order to discover what we really want to achieve in our lives. Let us all together be risk takers and find out together what we are capable of if we allow ourselves to be ourselves.
– Peter Sage (AUS) – Extreme Entrepreneur
– Henrik Schärfe (DEN) – “Father” of Geminoid DK
– Ocean Ramsey (USA) – Scuba Instructor, Shark Diver, Marine Biologist & Model
– Richard Steiner (AUT) – Former Brothel Owner, Buddhist & Author
– Manuel Marinelli (AUT) – Greenpeace Activist & Social Entrepreneur
– Jordan Casey (IRE) – 15-years old Entrepreneur
– Stephanie Cox (AUT) – Anthropologist, StartUp & Team Building Coach
– Ben Hofer (AUT) – Piano Player
– Martina Ressmann (AUT) – Social Entrepreneur
– Moon Hooch (USA) – Music Group
– Claire Lee (South Africa) – Particle Physicist at CERN
– Raj Sethia (India) – International Corporate Consult
Join the conversation with official Hashtag #TEDxKlu and visit our website: www.tedxklagenfurt.com
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!