Erste Bank and Webster University Vienna in cooperation with #StartusConnect, the WKO and Ploner Communications would like to invite you to “Erste Bank Webster Start Up Campus” – an event series, that gives startups, entrepreneurs and students the opportunity to get their most urgent questions regarding setting up and running a successful business answered by industry leading experts and service providers in the relaxed and inspiring surroundings of a top international university.
REGISTRATION is required (free) –> http://bit.ly/SU-Connect-8. Only 90 registrations are possible, so make sure to get yours on time 🙂
We will start-off with keynotes by prominent experts in their fields, and namely:
– Phillip Ploner of Ploner Communications
– Tina Sperl of Erste Bank
– Regina Plas of WKO
– Christian Newman of Webster University Vienna
– Nada Mumdziev of Webster University Vienna
– Alexander Karakas of StartupCampus
Further you will have a possibility for a one-on-one in house consulting with experts from the following areas:
– Startup and Innovation Consultancies
– Experts from Erste Bank, Austria’s Nr. 1 Partner for Startups and Entrepreneurs in Banking- Private Equity and Venture Capital firms
– Crowdfunding & Crowdinvesting Platforms
– PR, Advertisement and Marketing firms- Coworking Spaces, Incubators and Accelerators
– Private Equity And Venture Capital Firms
– Lawyers and Tax Advisors… and more
Brief presentations and one-on-one discussions with experts will provide the proper basis for a forum for everybody looking for guidance to “start up smart” by utilizing expert Know-how and proven best practices of various industries.
Food, drinks and catering will be available during the event!
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!