Strengthen your valuation and shape your key metrics and governance processes to keep investors satisfied.
Get to know in this workshop:
• Establish/Confirm the valuation of your startup
• Define consistent (financial and non-financial) metrics between strategy, steering,
• Communication and reporting to investors and state funding institutions
• Link your governance processes: strategy definition, planning, forecasting
• Discuss the role and critical tasks of a startup CFO depending on your maturity
Each topic will start with selected best practices and real-life-experiences. You will be working on your own valuation and receive hands-on feedback from participants and the trainer. Expect room for open discussions towards critical tasks of a startup CFO.
You should attend if:
• You have generated the first revenues with your product or service and you have reached product-market fit
• You want to challenge your startup valuation
• You want to effectively steer your company towards your financial targets
• You want to know what it takes to be a good startup CFO
• You want to set up external reporting
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!