Hi Marketing Enthusiast!
Time and location are confirmed! Our Feburary Meetup will take place on Thursday, 11-th of February.
One of the most common problems of Startups is to get employees that really fit into the company. Especially the recruiting of the first couple of employees can be really time-intensive and bring you sleepless nights. These decissions belong to the make-or-break ones because if you hire the wrong persons at the beginning you risk the survival of your whole Startup!
Because this is such an important topic we have Arnim Wahls, Founder and CEO at Firstbird (a startup specialiced on employee referral), as a guest this time. He will show us Best Practices and Lessons Learned in the Recruiting Process!
Startup Intros this time are from Peter Babka and Jana Felber.
Attention: We have still 3 spots available for the 30 Seconds of Fame: are you looking for feedback on your startup-idea, cooperation partners/co-founders, input on a challenge you currently face or want to share a lesson learned? then you better get on stage for 30 seconds to talk aboout that. You don’t need to prepare – this part of the meetup is alway pretty spontaneous! All details are available here: https://qr1.at/30seconds
1. Check-In & Warmup Networking Exercise over a drink (18:30-19:00)
2. SMHV Keynote: Team Building 1×1 (Arnim Wahls, Founder&CEO at Firstbird)
3. SMHV Take Action! Exercise based on the keynote topic (YOU!)
4. SMHV 30 Seconds Of Fame (you have something to share or want quick feedback on? grab one of 3 spots! you have 30 seconds to talk about it. no preparation necessary! details: https://qr1.at/30seconds)
5. SMHV Startup Intro: Peter Babka
6. SMHV Startup Intro: Jana Felber
7. SMHV Beer&Talk: lets get to know each other better, help each other out, find co-founders, and find new friends over a beer and interesting conversations (only 2 EUR) – we are famous for this part as our meetups typically run till 2300. so don’t miss it!
See you on the meetup! Don’t forget to RSVP NOW on Meetup.com!