JOIN THE LEADING ACCELERATION PROGRAM THE place to be for upcoming Startups!
Whether Runtastic, Shpock, mySugr or Swell – all these successful startups have one thing in common: They were on stage at Startup Live, refined their business ideas with the help of renowned mentors and pitched in front of an investors jury!
Want to get to know the upcoming Austrian startup projects? Eager to learn what working in a startup really means? No matter if business pro, programmer, design enthusiast or marketeer – Join a project during our event and contribute with your skills & know-how!
—— THE PROGRAM ——
× Day 1: Present your idea or get inspired & get the ultimate tools for the weekend
× Day 2: Mentors are in the house! Get 1:1 feedback from keyplayers of the Austrian startup scene & refine your business model
× Day 3: Master the Art of Pitching, convince our investors jury & win top-notch prizes!
—— REASONS TO JOIN ——
1. It’s THE place to be for upcoming startups and those interested in entrepreneurship & innovation
2. Meet top-notch mentors & industry experts
3. Learn the 101 of starting a business
4. Mingle with peers, investors + media representatives
5. Master the Art of Pitching
6. Receive proven working documents helping you defining your business model
7. Become part of your local startup scene and build a network for a lifetime
8. 2-day catering, a loooot of Red Bull & caffeine
9. Have an intense but enlightening experience & F-U-N
10. Oh and did we mention awesome prizes?
… we could go on and on.. but better find out yourself!
—— IS STARTUP LIVE RIGHT FOR YOU? ——
YES, if you are:
◊ an ENTREPRENEUR with a first business idea, looking for co-founders or expert feedback
◊ a STARTUP, looking for expert feedback or aiming for publicity & investors contacts
◊ a TALENT, skilled in a specific field (Biz, Marketing, Design, IT etc) interested in joining and supporting an idea (at least for the weekend)
◊ an ENTHUSIAST, interested in the startup scene, focusing on getting in contact with like-minded people, mentors & experts
◊ a STUDENT, interested in Entrepreneurship and aiming to gain some hands-on experience
◊ a CORPORATE employee, willing to explore the startup world
◊ actually CLUELESS, but Startup Live sounds too tempting and you want to be part!
—— APPLICATION PROCESS ——
Having THE startup idea? Here’s how to join:
1. Submit your project on our website: www.startuplive.org/vienna by clicking on “apply to pitch”
2. All fully-submitted projects will be evaluated by an experienced jury beforehand. The most promising projects will be invited to join our program for free (covered by our partners) and pitch in front of our investors’ jury during our Final Pitches on Sunday.
3. All other projects will be invited to purchase a program ticket (the fee is covering all working material, dedicated mentoring sessions as well as food & beverages). Depending on the development of the project over the weekend, there might be the possibility to pitch at the Final Pitches as well (will be announced during the program itself).
The application deadline for projects is: 12.10.2018, 23:59
The announcement of participating projects: 15.10.2018
—— TALENT TICKET ——
You don’t have own idea but you are eager to become part of the local startup community? Get your Talent Ticket and join your favorite Project, contribute with your know-how and make an impact.
For further information: www.startuplive.org/vienna
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!