××× Does your idea or startup have what it takes to shape the future of mobility and logistics? ×××
Mobility and logistics are under constant change – on-demand shipping, e-mobility, autonomous driving and digitalization: Startup Live Stuttgart #2 will give you a glimpse of what’s to come.
Does your idea or startup have what it takes to shape the future of mobility and logistics?
Register now for our first Startup Live Mobility & Logistics event in Stuttgart – Your chance to get feedback on your business and pitch in front of top industry leaders, investors, VCs, media representatives and an entrepreneurial audience of 100+ startup enthusiasts
××× HOW DOES STARTUP LIVE WORK? ×××
1. Get out of your comfort zone & join the event! – No matter if a founder yourself, business guy, marketing guru, design enthusiast or programmer, you’ll make an impact
2. Meet inspiring people from various backgrounds in an unique atmosphere
3. Pitch your business idea or get inspired and form a team
4. Work on your business idea with proven working documents
4. Receive top-notch mentoring from serial entrepreneurs & industry experts
5. Get a professional pitch training and prepare your slides
6. Pitch our investors + media jury and 100+ startup enthusiasts and win awesome prizes
7. Become part of our global Alumni network and enjoy all our benefits
××× IS STARTUP LIVE RIGHT FOR YOU? ×××
YES, if you are:
◊ an ENTREPRENEUR with a first business idea, looking for co-founders or expert feedback,
◊ a TALENT, skilled in a specific field (Biz, Marketing, Design, IT etc) interested in joining and supporting an idea (at least for the weekend)
◊ a STARTUP, looking for expert feedback or aiming for publicity & investors contacts
◊ an ENTHUSIAST, interested in the startup scene, focusing on getting in contact with like-minded people, mentors & experts
◊ a STUDENT, interested in Entrepreneurship and aiming to gain some hands-on experience
◊ a CORPORATE employee, willing to explore the startup world
◊ actually CLUELESS, but Startup Live sounds too tempting and you want to be part!
××× WHAT OUR COMMUNITY SAYS: ×××
“The best invested 50 € of my life” – Roland Grösslich, viRaCube (Alumni, SULVIE #12)
“Startup Live Events are the best place to scout up- and coming startups” – Nina Wöss, Speedinvest (Jury, SULVIE #13)
“We definitely profited from the input of experienced company founders and thus I can highly recommend Startup Live.” – Florian Gschwandter, Runtastic (Alumni, 2010)
××× WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND STARTUP LIVE ×××
1. Become part of your local startup scene
2. Meet top-notch mentors & industry experts
3. Learn the 101 of starting a business
4. Mingle with investors + media representatives
5. Get professional pitch training
6. Receive proven working documents helping you defining your business model
7. Win awesome prizes
8. 2-day catering, a loooot of Red Bull & caffeine
9. Have an intensive but enlightening experience & F-U-N
10. we could go on and on.. but better find out yourself!
××× KEY FACTS ×××
WHEN: Nov, 17-18
WHERE: Wizemann Space, Stuttgart
LANGUAGE: English (within teams the language-choice is up to them)
For further information: startuplive.org/events/stuttgart-2 or contact us via Facebook or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
××× ABOUT STARTUP LIVE ×××
The right people at the right moment can make or a break a startup!
Our vision is to create a global community of entrepreneurial minds and startup influencers to support each other and grow together. No matter if high-profile team members, potential investors, experienced mentors or relevant media representatives: Our Startup Live events always make sure you’ll meet the right people.
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!