? All of the awesomeness of a Startup Live Event combined with all the mystery and possibilities of Blockchain Technology! What a perfect Match ?
Blockchain Edition means we will be focusing on ideas that utilize the power and potential of blockchain technology, designed to solve real-life problems. Blockchain technology gives us an opportunity to re-imagine how we move, transact, share, and track goods and services. Some argue that blockchain technology is like the next internet. ?
? Don’t miss this opportunity to get in on a new pioneering technology, early in the game!
××× HOW DOES STARTUP LIVE WORK? ×××
1. Get out of your comfort zone & join the event! – No matter if a founder yourself, business guy, marketing guru, design enthusiast or programmer, you’ll make an impact
2. Meet inspiring people from various backgrounds in an unique atmosphere
3. Pitch your business idea or get inspired and form a team
4. Work on your business idea with proven working documents
4. Receive top-notch mentoring from serial entrepreneurs & industry experts
5. Get a professional pitch training and prepare your slides
6. Pitch our investors + media jury and 100+ startup enthusiasts and win awesome prizes
7. Become part of our global Alumni network and enjoy all our benefits
××× ABOUT THE BLOCKCHAIN EDITION ×××
Whether you are interested in the blockchain or not, the ultimate objective of the event is to empower you with a powerful process for taking any idea, blockchain-related or not, from concept to business!
If you have an idea for blockchain startup, then great! We want to see you pitching. If you don’t have an idea, that’s alright as well! Come and spend the weekend, listen to the ideas being pitched, and see if something strikes your interest! The weekend is all about learning about startups and learning from each other. If you have more questions, drop us a message!
××× KEY FACTS ×××
WHEN: 29/09/ – 01/10/2017
WHERE: factory300, Peter-Behrens-Platz 10, 4020 Linz
LANGUAGE: English (within teams the language-choice is up to them)
TOPIC: this time we focus on blockchain-startups
For further information: http://bit.ly/2taS1U6 or contact us via Facebook or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!