After over 100 events in Vienna, Berlin, Budapest, Tel Aviv and many other startup hotspots all over Europe, Startup Live is finally coming to Linz!
This is your chance to deep-dive into your local startup scene and become part of our global community of entrepreneurial minds! Present your idea, get inspired, build or join a team, get feedback from international mentors, pitch in front of Austria’s top investors and work together on tomorrow’s businesses!
Entrepreneurs at heart can click here directly: bit.ly/SUL_Linz1
××× HOW DOES STARTUP LIVE WORK? ×××
1. Get out of your comfort zone & join the event! – No matter if a founder yourself, business guy, marketing guru, design enthusiast or programmer, you’ll make an impact
2. Meet inspiring people from various backgrounds in an unique atmosphere
3. Pitch your business idea or get inspired and form a team
4. Work on your business idea with proven working documents
4. Receive top-notch mentoring from serial entrepreneurs & industry experts
5. Get a professional pitch training and prepare your slides
6. Pitch our investors + media jury and 100+ startup enthusiasts and win awesome prizes
7. Become part of our global Alumni network and enjoy all our benefits
××× IS STARTUP LIVE RIGHT FOR YOU? ×××
YES, if you are:
◊ an ENTREPRENEUR with a first business idea, looking for co-founders or expert feedback,
◊ a TALENT, skilled in a specific field (Biz, Marketing, Design, IT etc) interested in joining and supporting an idea (at least for the weekend)
◊ a STARTUP, looking for expert feedback or aiming for publicity & investors contacts
◊ an ENTHUSIAST, interested in the startup scene, focusing on getting in contact with like-minded people, mentors & experts
◊ a STUDENT, interested in Entrepreneurship and aiming to gain some hands-on experience
◊ a CORPORATE employee, willing to explore the startup world
◊ actually CLUELESS, but Startup Live sounds too tempting and you want to be part!
××× KEY FACTS ×××
WHEN: June, 16-17
WHERE: factory300, Peter-Behrens-Platz 10, 4020 Linz
LANGUAGE: English (within teams the language-choice is up to them)
For further information: bit.ly/SUL_Linz1 or contact us via Facebook or mail at email@example.com
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!