The organization is to be understood as a living and growing organism that needs a careful treatment.
Get to know and define in this workshop:
– Your need and direction of organizational development when scaling
– Your start up HR priorities: attracting, hiring, retaining and firing
– The value of leadership: founders to become leaders and your own leadership style
– Establishing dynamic teams and accounting for cultural differences
This workshop provides you with a new mindset about developing and leading a startup organization. You will be working on your organizational needs, testing your leadership style and receive hands-on feedback from participants and the trainer. Expect room for open discussions.
You should attend if:
– You have generated the first revenues with your product or service
– You want to develop your organization and strenghten your leadership skills and responsibilites
– You want to know how to attract, hire and retain the best employees
– You want to build up a strong and commited team and improve your understanding of (cultural) differences
Please note that these workshop series is designed for startups in their growth phase with an existing product/service. The startup shall be not older than 5 years and established in Vienna!
Interested? Please fill out our pre-registration form HERE.