Expansionsworkshop: Shape your organizational structure, secure your human resources and develop your leadership
The organization is to be understood as a living and growing organism that needs a careful treatment.
Get to know and define in this workshop:
– Your need and direction of organizational development when scaling
– Your start up HR priorities: attracting, hiring, retaining and firing
– The value of leadership: founders to become leaders and your own leadership style
– Establishing dynamic teams and accounting for cultural differences
This workshop provides you with a new mindset about developing and leading a startup organization. You will be working on your organizational needs, testing your leadership style and receive hands-on feedback from participants and the trainer. Expect room for open discussions.
You should attend if:
– You have generated the first revenues with your product or service
– You want to develop your organization and strenghten your leadership skills and responsibilites
– You want to know how to attract, hire and retain the best employees
– You want to build up a strong and commited team and improve your understanding of (cultural) differences
A registration via E-Mail is mandatory.
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!