ONE DAY: The Conference
✊ Our philosophy:
We know that complex challenges are not solved in a day. But we do believe that small steps matter. That is why we created an event that makes it easy and useful for people to contribute to society. Every year, innovative minds from diverse backgrounds take part in ONE DAY to contribute to society with their skills and knowledge, while learning about personal and professional competences. For participants, it is one day, for us it is a project, for others it may be life changing.
*Register free at www.oneday.at*
? The Conference
1) Which issue are you most passionate about? Make your preference on what you’d like to work on. The tracks include: Waste and Food Waste, Gender Equality, and Digitalisation.
2) Choose a preferred output. You can work on creating ideas for social businesses, apps/websites, awareness campaigns or educational frameworks that could be used to teach about the issue of your choice to children.
3) Register for free, and you will receive your confirmation and be placed in a group in one of your preferred tracks and output.
4) You will be given a list of specific challenges in forms of questions to choose from and work on during the conference in diverse groups. You are NOT expected to have any previous knowledge on the issues. You will have an expert who will present the issue challenges and will be there to guide you along the way. If you’d like to see what a challenge could look like, head over to www.oneday.at.
5) During the conference you and your team will come up with ideas, receive feedback, focus and develop an idea and present it.
6) Usually, this is where ideation workshops end. We pride ourselves for being an implementation mechanism. After the conference, we will select and refine the best ideas and implement it as an organisation. You are more than welcome to join us!
Who can join?
Everyone! Our goal is to create as diverse teams as possible. Therefore, ONE DAY is open to participants from all backgrounds. Whether you are a student, an engineer, consultant, artist, teacher, a professional or otherwise, you are more than welcome to join us!
*You are required to attend the full day of the conference in order to attend the panel discussion and the Networking Lounge.
Who this conference is not suitable for
❌ Unfortunately, this conference is not suitable for entrepreneurs who already have a pre-existing idea that they would like to develop for themselves. The ideas will be generated on the specific challenges given to you during the conference. There are many great conferences coming up in the Spring ‘18 that enable for you develop your ideas. If you do not know any, please let us know and we will be more than happy to direct you!
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!