Raise your negotiation skills to the next Level
Get to know and practice in this workshop:
– How to get more out of your negotiations
– How to handle demanding set-ups and what to focus on
– Strategic moves and systematic preparations before starting to negotiate
– Specifics on Partnering and Investor Negotiations
– Difficult moments, dirty tricks and how to deal with them
We will bring all participants to the same knowledge level with mini-cases. The second section will concentrate on how to prepare and frameworks of negotiation that help you to focus well before starting to negotiatiate. You will run through a live-negotiation against other teams to test your skills and learn from an extensive debrief with all teams and the trainer. Expect room for open discussions on your own negotiation challenges, as well as on difficult moments and dirty tricks.
You should attend if:
– You have an upcoming negotiation with a cooperation partner, major customer or investor
– You want to learn how to prepare for that negotiation effectively
– You want to understand the dynamics in negotiations and how to deal with difficult situations
– You want to test your skills in a live negotivation versus other teams
Please note that these workshop series is designed for startups in their growth phase with an existing product/service. The startup shall be not older than 5 years and established in Vienna!
About the coach:
Over the past 7 years, Petra Wolkenstein has been working with national and international startups and entrepreneurs on their go-to-market strategies, partnerships, and investor-access. She has founded the key2investors.com platform to support first-time raising startups and heads konsultori.com for scaling projects. Petra brings in comprehensive experience in international business development, fundraising, negotiations and partnerships. Her background is in corporate M&A in the Telecoms industry in Eastern Europe and Business Development in TMT at DiamondCluster (now: OliverWyman).