This time we will have a special about IoT & Big Data:
* Allocation – Storage – Analytics – Visualization – Interpretation – Action
* Pro & Contra – Impact to Society and Business
Five grat talks:
* “Culture eats Big Data for breakfast” by Markus Heingärtner und Richard Hübner
* “Query, compare and visualize time series” by Philipp Krenn
* “BigData and Data Protection – A relation with future?” by Christof Tschohl
* “Why our Statup choose a Big Data project” by Samule Premi
* “Intro to Kx with focus on streaming analytics” by Chris Scott
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!