Do you want to dive into the world of User Experience Design? Meet our Scientific Coordinator and learn everything about the Online Program.
Join our FREE INFO EVENT on Wednesday, August 19th, to get an introduction to UX Design and to learn all about the Bootcamps and potentially meet some new classmates. You have the opportunity to ask any question you might have to one of our Innovation School members in a friendly online atmosphere.
Our UX Design Full-Time Online Bootcamp (starting on 12th of October) and our UX/UI Design Part-Time Online Bootcamp (starting on 9th of October) will teach you the latest trends and tools in UX, human perception, basic graphic design and web development terminology, user research, prototyping as well as UX management.
AGENDA OF THE EVENT
· 10 min – Introduction of Talent Garden and Talent Garden Innovation School
· 20 min – Introduction to UX Design
· 10 min – Q&A with the UX expert
· 10 min – Introduction of the Innovation School UX Design Bootcamps
· 10 min – Q&A with the Innovation School team
· Get an introduction to User Experience Design: What is is about, why is it important, what does it include
· Learn how to become a UX Designer
· Learn more about our 3-months full-time UX Design Bootcamp and our 6-weekends part-time UX Design Bootcamp starting in October
· Get to know the Innovation School team and have all your questions concerning our learning programs answered
· e-connect with like-minded people who might become your fellow students
Natalie Korotaeva, UX/UI Designer at George Labs, User Experience Design Trainer, Lead Facebook Developer Circle Vienna and Scientific Coordinator at Talent Garden Innovation School
Who is this event for?
This event is for everybody who wants to learn more about UX Design and about our Bootcamps starting in October 2020.
More Info about our UX Online Courses:
· Part Time: https://talentgarden.org/de/innovation-school/austria/ux-ui-design-bootcamp-part-time/
· Full Time: https://talentgarden.org/de/innovation-school/austria/ux-design-bootcamp/
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!