At this info event you will learn more about the curriculum “Diploma Supplement on Innovation” offered by the Innovation Incubation Center (i²c) of TU Wien. This international supplementary curriculum is providing a premium, hands-on education on intra- und entrepreneurship for bachelor/master/PhD students of TU Wien.
The Diploma Supplement on Innovation is designed for you if
– you have an innovative business idea but no clue how to realize it
– you are interested in bringing your research or (seminar) project result to market
– you want to learn more about intra- and entrepreneurship
– you want to found your own company or work in the corporate innovation field
In the curriculum you will:
– get trained in innovation management, creative idea generation, design thinking, business modelling, finances (national and international), legal issues (business law, intellectual property rights, patent right and research, licensing), teambuilding, leadership, conflict management, human resources, marketing, sales, PR, pitching and more
– generate and shape your own innovative idea
– implement the „lessons learned” in your own project
– have access to our inter-/national network of lecturers, mentors, founders, investors, industry and science partners and i²c alumni
– work together with like-minded students from different backgrounds in interdisciplinary teams
– get the chance to be accepted into the TUW i²ncubator to further develop your project
– Duration: October 2017 – June 2018 (two semesters)
– Language: English
– Total workload: 30 ECTS
– Group size: max. 20 students
– Format: Part-time (evening and weekend lectures)
– Format of lectures: Input-sessions, individual and group exercises, discussions, presentations, workshops, events, excursions and outdoor seminars
1. Check out the detailed application process online: http://i2c.ec.tuwien.ac.at/home/are-you-a-student/how-to-apply/
2. Send your application to email@example.com
***APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 28th 2017***
Contact the Program Manager Nathalie Köck via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+43-1-58801-406671).
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!