we cordially invite you to the Innovation Incubation Center’s (i²c) annual flagship event –
The i²c Networking Friday – taking place on Friday, February 24th, 2017
In a nutshell, our full day Networking Friday outperforms a „normal“ networking event – it offers a 5 in 1 package combining
– a conference with inspiring talks from inter-/national high profile guests and/or panel discussion,
– an exhibition of the most recent and innovative TU Wien research projects/spin-outs/start-ups,
– an exciting pitch challenge featuring the potential spin-out projects coming from the most recent i²c StartAcademy (a 3 day bootcamp for scientists for research/patent commercialization verification) to be judged by an investor’s jury
– a concluding award ceremony
– the chance to spend an inspiring day with like-minded people, investors, representatives of public funding institutions and corporates to enhance your network and to establish ties with valuable contacts
all together in an inviting atmosphere accompanied by food and beverages.
Save the date and make use of the free early-bird registration in order to join our all-day event on innovation & entrepreneurship at TU Wien!
Registration is required at http://bit.ly/2fHHtHM
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!