Define your startup’s individual approach on user and customer growth in the region of Germany and/or Austria.
Get to know and define when and which growth hacking tactics to use:
– Short recap on Growth Hacking and the right moment to start
– Germany/ Austria market specifics
-What your target audience tells you to find the right growth hacking tactics (persona defintion)
– Best practices and overview on acquisition tactics
– How to decide about the tactics you use first
Each topic will start with selected best practices. You will be working on your own strategy and tactics and receive hands-on feedback from participants and the trainer. Expect room for discussions on growth hacking tactics and market specifics in Germany and Austria.
You should attend if:
– You have generated the first revenues with your product or service and you have reached product-market fit
– You want to enter a second market (Germany and/or Austria) and need to adapt your growth hacking tactics
As this is a 2nd level growth-hacking workshop, basics are deemed to be understood. Please be aware that we adapt for a new market, you should have revenue / customers in an existing market.
Please also note that these workshop series is designed for startups in their growth phase with an existing product/service. The startup shall be not older than 5 years and established in Vienna!
About the coach:
Over the past 7 years, Petra Wolkenstein has been working with national and international startups and entrepreneurs on their go-to-market strategies, partnerships, and investor-access. She has founded the key2investors.com platform to support first-time raising startups and heads konsultori.com for scaling projects. Petra brings in comprehensive experience in international business development, fundraising, negotiations and partnerships. Her background is in corporate M&A in the Telecoms industry in Eastern Europe and Business Development in TMT at DiamondCluster (now: OliverWyman).