Are you planning a bigger investment round or currently raising your Series A? Join an international panel discussion on this hot topic – we are happy to host founders, investors and experienced business developers!
The following questions will be answered:
– When to raise Series A?
– How should founders prepare for a successful Series A round?
– What do investors want to see in startups that are ready for Series A?
– Are there regional differences in investor expectations?
– Is it possible to raise Series A in Austria?
– What can we learn from startups that have had a successful Series A round?
The amount of participants is limited to 45 people. Register on the INiTS website by the 19th of October.
The event is in English & co-organised by EIT Digital.
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!