The clean energy transition is taking on a new dynamic in Europe and worldwide. “Energy efficiency first” is at the centre of this transformation process. This requires strong
policies, competitive businesses, technology innovation, investments and the involvement
of the citizens. By addressing these topics and more, the annual European Energy Efficiency Conference attracts over 400 participants from over 50 countries each year.
In 2.5days, the event offers delegates a comprehensive package:
● 5 dedicated conferences, including the European Energy Efficiency Policy Conference, the European Pellet Conference, the Industrial Energy Efficiency Conference and the Smart E-Mobility Conference
● technical visits to innovative energy projects
● a major tradeshow on building efficiency and renewable energy with 1,600 exhibiting companies
The audience: the whole energy efficiency sector!
● a wide range of business actors engaged in the energy transition: technology and
equipment companies, energy companies, service providers, planners, developers, financing community etc.
● the energy efficiency research community
● representatives from public bodies (e.g. EU institutions, national, regional and local governments, energy agencies)
● over 400 experts each year from more than 50 countries!
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!