𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀.
This masterclass aims to support you in 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲, 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 in the workplace, so you can build your dream career.
By 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲, you will develop a stronger sense of self, recognize patterns & themes and map out a strategy to move forward.
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁.
By the end of this masterclass you will have:
• your individual mission statement
• an understanding how to connect the dots for your career
• a plan to get closer to a fulfilling career
𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺?
This session will be moderated by 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗸, our member experience lead. Astrid has a background in business consulting, however came to realize that her true calling lies in the field of personal and professional development. In 2017 she decided to dive deeper into coaching and mindfulness and has since become a certified yoga teacher and systemic coach.
Our special guest 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮-𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗗𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗻 has several years of professional experience as a long-standing Business Psychologist, Coach, Speaker and Business Mentor for Coaches & Trainers. She combines traditional coaching methods with modern forms and theories and thus, aims for an encompassing approach to strengthening the inner power, purpose and resilience.
𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿.
This masterclass is made possible by 𝗪𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗻. As the public transport operator for the city of Vienna, Wiener Linien is committed to providing the best possible service on more than 160 underground, tram and bus lines. What’s more, they not only keep public transport running in Vienna, but also promote sustainability and climate protection, with the mission of ensuring sustainable, green mobility. Find out more about Wiener Linien at https://www.femalefactor.global/partner/wiener-linien.
𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂?
Yes, if you are:
• a 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 feeling like there is more out there for you
• a 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗿 who’s been applying for jobs but not getting noticed
• 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲, either by getting started in a different field or country, or by coming back after a break
• 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 and want to be prepared when it comes to taking the next step
𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀.
This masterclass is 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿. Members can join by using their access code.
If you are interested to join, we are currently accepting applications via our 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲, at http://bit.ly/tff_careersuccess_event.
The inner circle is the members-only community by the female factor. Members get access to a tailor-made opportunity journey including mentoring sessions, hands-on career knowledge, accountability partners, confidence trainings and a great network of peers. If you’re not a member yet, you can apply to join at www.femalefactor.global/membership.
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲.
This masterclass is part of the 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿 of our 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺, meant to support you in nailing your next career move by equipping you with the competencies, confidence and connections needed to succeed.
The career success program is meant to get you closer to your goals by focusing on three pillars:
• 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, helping you develop a stronger sense of self, by reviewing your values, job preferences and options for your next career move
• 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀, preparing you for the job application process by reviewing and updating your resume, cover letter, your LinkedIn profile and your general personal branding.
• 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, getting you ready for networking with tips for cutting past small talk, staying in touch and building authentic connections with others.
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁.
• 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵-𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 designed by experts and industry leaders
• 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗿-𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 up to your choice and depending on your busy schedule
• build 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 of like-minded women across industries and countries
• direct 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀, eager to hire female talents
• a 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 upon completion
𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿.
The female factor is a curated global community advancing careers and creating business opportunities for a new era of female leaders by boosting confidence, competence & connections.
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!