It’s the ultimate digital challenge!
About this Event
For years we‘ve been working on digitalization both in marketing and products – and through the COVID-19 pandemic it’s needed more than ever!
• Is your company fit for the digital challenge?
• Is your marketing prepared to be digital?
• Do you have to take action now?
For years Digital Ideas organized digital marketing events in Berlin, London and Vienna and it was always valuable for all participants. So let’s try an experiment and switch to digital.
Are you looking for a place to share and learn digital marketing strategies? A place to get new ideas to grow your business?
We at Digital Ideas believe that sharing knowledge is the key to success. Therefore we create a place, where you can discuss ideas with like-minded people. Of course this is easier, when experts are present – that’s what we are here for.
Please only participate if you are willing to share experiences from your business and receive ideas back. If you want to discuss strategies in a one-to-one setting feel free to contact Matteo for a free consulting.
Matteo Savio (Digital Ideas): Passionate growth hacker with more than 10 years of experience in the implementation of data-driven marketing processes.
This event is for you, if you:
• have a business, that’s (solely or partly) digital and want to grow it
• want to transfer your business into the digital world (digitalization)
• are an expert in a related field and want to gain experience or share knowledge
This event is not for you, if you:
• have not a working business yet!
• if you just want to sell yourself. This is a place for sharing, not sales pitches!
See you soon 🙂
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!