DIGITAL DEMO DAY is Germany’s leading Startup Expo & Conference for Industrial Tech with 200+ startup exhibitors, 4000+ professional visitors, exciting conference topics “Metaverse”, “Sustainability” and many more highlights.
Visit us or become one of our exhibitors at the DIGITAL DEMO DAY on August, 18th live on site in Düsseldorf and meet customers, investors, employees & other German and international startups in 1:1 conversations!
The exhibitor registration is open (https://newslettertogo.com/axsynopj-fyc4qjaa-gy2vcyiq-t0h) and it pays to be quick:
* international startups that apply quickly can secure a booth at the city of Düsseldorf’s INTERNATIONAL STARTUP BOOSTER for € 100 ,- (instead of € 395,-)
* those who apply by July, 15th will also be listed in the exhibitor catalogue and the hall plan
THAT’S IN FOR YOU AS AN EXHIBITOR
As an exhibitor you have the opportunity to present your startup and your product to an interested audience and enjoy many benefits:
* Establish cooperations with international customers and partners
* Network with investors
* Exchange ideas with German and international tech startups
* Get to know the most important players of the startup & innovation ecosystem Rhineland & NRW and how to set-up your business here
* Expand your knowledge in workshops with experts
* Get inspired by the diverse stage program
* Join the digihub community and benefit from contacts & individual support
* Be part of a big physical expo & be celebrated
You are also invited by the Düsseldorf Office of Economic Development to a pre-event evening reception on August, 17th starting 18 p.m. at Areal Böhler to meet all other international exhibitors, to exchange ideas and enjoy drinks and snacks.
STARTUP PITCH BATTLE
Every exhibitor can apply for one of the 12 slots at the Startup Pitch Battle via the exhibitor registration. If you are interested to pitch on the Startup Pitch Stage just tick the selection for “Application pitch battle”.
Convince our jury of your startup and present yourself in a live pitch to a curious audience. The winner will be awarded with 3,000 euros prize money – sponsored by NRW.BANK.
Sign up as an exhibitor if you are a technology-driven startup from these areas: IoT, Blockchain, Cyber Security, 3D & 4D Printing, Data Mining / Data Analytics, Robotics, AI & Machine Learning, Prototyping, Smart Energy, Smart Factory, VR / AR, Smart Infrastructure, Logistics / Mobility / Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Industrial Services, Quantum Computing, Space, B2B platforms et al.
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!