“Der Brutkasten” is delighted to invite you to the Digital Banking Day 2016 in Vienna.
Top notch speakers and experts of the banking industry will be debating about significant trend-setting topics:
– Michael Höllerer – Board Member, RZB
– Lorenz Schöne, Head of Business Development, Erste Bank
– Holger Sachse – Managing Director, Banking, BCG
– Manuel Thomas Schmid – CDO Darwins Lab
– Vijay Kasturi – Banking Presales & Solutions Head – Europe, Oracle
– Michael Smida – Founder & CEO, Twisto Payments
“How do banks cope with digitalization? “In which ways are fintechs impacting the digital development of the banking industry?” These questions and many more will be on the agenda.
04.30 pm Disruption Workshop (limited side Event – please register!)
06.00 pm Welcome
06.30 pm Panel Discussion
07.30 pm Q&A Session
08.00 pm Networking Session, Food & Drinks
Limited amount of tickets only! Please send an email to email@example.com and we will let you know about availability!
The workshop is limited to 20 participants, please sign up. Admission only for registered participants!
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!