???? Are you a business whose aim is to move the needle, and are you eager to interact with change drivers, who could inspire you along your corporate sustainability journey?
???? Are you an NGO or research institute that wants to connect with sustainability and social-driven start-ups?
???? Do you want to learn how the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) can be transferred into innovative business models in the fields of Agriculture, Mobility and Urban Infrastructure?
Join us at the circle17 ‘matchmaking for a sustainable transformation’!
✔ For corporates/ NGOs/ academics / enthusiasts: Sign-up for free and get connected with start-ups that offer creative solutions for the challenging problems in your area.
✔ For start-ups: You want to present your idea? Limited spots are available. Please use the Start-up Registration until 20.02.2020 the latest.
– Keynote Katrin Muff (Professor of Practice in Sustainability & Business Transformation) on Sustainable Transformation
– circle17 Marketplace: Explore the startups’ market stands and connect with great minds
– Startup Pitches on their sustainable business ideas
– Lightning talk by Jasmin Moradzadeh, aws Connect / Industry-Startup.net, the Startup-Corporate Matchingservice by Austria Wirtschaftsservice
– Matchmaking & Workshop
– Info on funding possibilities for sustainable collaborations
If you have any questions, please contact Fanny Hofbauer (email@example.com).
circle17 is realised in cooperation between respACT and AustrianStartups, funded by the Austrian Development Agency (ADA)
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!