JOIN THE LEADING ACCELERATION PROGRAM
Startup Live is coming back to Linz searching for the best-rising startups to join their worldwide network!
Whether Runtastic, Shpock, mySugr or Swell – all these successful startups have one thing in common: They were on stage at Startup Live, refined their business ideas with the help of well-selected mentors and pitched in front of our investors’ jury!
No own idea (yet) but eager to learn what working in a startup really means? No matter if business pro, programmer, design enthusiast or marketeer – Join an existing team and contribute with your special skills & know-how!
Get more information and apply now via startuplive.org/linz!
Application deadline: 27.09
THE STARTUP LIVE LINZ PROGRAM
WHEN: 01-03 October 2020
WHERE: factory300, Peter-Behrens-Platz 10, 4020 Linz, Austria
LANGUAGE: English (within teams the language-choice is up to them)
× Day 1: Present your startup (idea) & get the ultimate tools for the weekend
× Day 2: Get mentored by key players of the international startup scene & refine your business model
× Day 3: Master the Art of Pitching, convince our investors’ jury & win top-notch prizes!
IS STARTUP LIVE RIGHT FOR YOU?
YES, if you are:
…an ENTREPRENEUR with a first business idea, looking for co-founders or expert feedback
…a STARTUP, looking for expert feedback or aiming for publicity & investors contacts
…a TALENT, skilled in a specific field (Biz, Marketing, Design, IT etc) interested in joining and supporting an idea (at least for the weekend)
…an ENTHUSIAST, interested in the startup scene, focusing on getting in contact with like-minded people, mentors & experts
…a STUDENT, interested in Entrepreneurship and aiming to gain some hands-on experience
…a CORPORATE employee, willing to explore the startup world
…actually CLUELESS, but Startup Live sounds just too tempting and you want to be part!
REASONS TO JOIN
1. Startup Live is THE place to be for upcoming startups and those interested in entrepreneurship & innovation
2. Meet international top-notch mentors & industry experts
3. Learn the 101 of starting a business
4. Mingle with peers, investors + media representatives
5. Master the Art of Pitching
6. Receive proven working documents to define your business model
7. Become part of your local startup scene and get access to our worldwide network of founders, investors and other startup enthusiasts – a network for a lifetime
8. 2-day catering, a loooot of Red Bull & caffeine
9. Have an intense but enlightening experience & F-U-N
10. Oh and did we mention that you can win awesome prizes?
We could go on and on… but better find out yourself!
For further information visit startuplive.org/linz or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!