AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA and the Global Incubator Network Austria (short GIN) are looking for Austrian later-stage startups for their next joint goAsia accelerator program goSingapore 2019.
goSingapore 2019 is an extended version of the GIN initiative goAsia and supports Austrian later-stage startups in their internationalization plans with extensive hands-on experience, customized networking opportunities and unique business connections. GIN refunds 80% of all expenses up to max. EUR 10,000 per startup.
– Call for applications is open until June 14th 2019 (11.59pm CET)
– Apply online here: www.aws.at/GINapplicationSingapore
– goSingapore 2019 will take place in fall 2019 for 2 months (23.09.-24.11.2019 tbc.)
– GIN refunds 80% of the expenses up to € 10,000 per startup
– Verticals: ICT, Big Data & Deep Tech (AI, Machine Learning, Visualization, FinTech, InsureTech, Blockchain, Cybersecurity), MedTech, Smart Cities, Mobility
– later-stage startup (beyond proof-of-concept)
– established in the last 5 years
– raised at least seed-stage investment
– unique product/solution
– working prototype / MVP
– proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
– interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
– looking to develop further internationally with a focus on South East Asia
– individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
– legal & tax workshops, trainings, networking & pitching events
– individual corporate meetings organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Singapur
– a small batch of max. 5 startups with individual support
More info on the program & application: www.gin-austria.com/goSingapore2019.html
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!