The Global Incubator Network Austria (short GIN) is looking for Austrian later-stage startups for their next goAsia acceleration program.
goShenzhen is a 2-week acceleration program for Austrian later-stage startups that want to cross borders and aim to internationalize to Asia. Benefit from extensive hands-on experience, customized networking opportunities, and unique business connections.
– Application closes: February 16th, 2020 – APPLY HERE: www.aws.at/goshenzhen2020apply
– goShenzhen 2020 will take place from April 20th to 29th, 2020
– GIN refunds 80% of the expenses up to € 7,000 per startup
– legal & tax workshops, training, networking & pitching events
– individual B2B meetings with investors, corporates and potential clients
– individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
– option to extend your stay for an additional week funded by GIN
– a small batch of max. 8 startups with individual support
The program is most suitable for startups meeting the following criteria:
– Verticals: e-Commerce, InsurTech, GreenTech, Logistics, Hardware
– Austrian later-stage startup (beyond PoC and seed-stage)
– established in the last 7 years
– raised at least seed-stage investment
– unique product/solution
– working prototype / MVP
– a proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
– interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
– looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Asia
Global Incubator Network Austria is managed by aws and FFG.
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!