The Global Incubator Network Austria – short GIN – is looking for Austrian later-stage startups. Start your internationalization with GIN now!
goShanghai with a breakout session to the Mobile World Congress (MWC19) is a unique 2-week accelerator program for Austrian startups that want to cross borders and aim to enter the Asian market. GIN refunds 80% of all expenses as well as accommodation and travel cost up to EUR 7,000 per startup.
– Call for applications is open until April 10th , 2019 – apply online: www.aws.at/GINapplicationShanghai
– goShanghai 2019 will take place from June 24th to July 5th 2019
– GIN refunds 80% of all expenses up to € 7,000 per startup
– Vertical: Automotive, Robotics, Industrial IoT, Logistics, E-Commerce, FinTech, E-Gaming, MedTech, Big Data, E-Healthcare, Advanced (Smart) Manufacturing, AI, Creative Industry, AR/VR, E-Mobility
– mid- or later-stage startup
– raised at least seed-stage investment
– unique product/solution
– proven business model with at least some traction (clients, revenue)
– interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
– looking to develop further internationally with a focus on China, Asia
– individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
– legal & tax workshops, trainings, networking & pitching events
– individual corporate meetings organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Shanghai
– tickets to Mobile World Congress (MWC19)
– option to extend the stay for an additional week funded by GIN
– a small batch of max. 10 startups with individual support
Feel free to contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!