Be part of GIN’s HARDWARE SPECIAL and connect with potential partners and experts in Hong Kong and Shenzhen. GIN Austria together with Austrian Trade Commission Hong Kong (AußenwirtschaftsCenter Hongkong) offers Austrian later-stage startups in the field of hardware the opportunity to enter China’s Greater Bay Area.
How will you benefit?
This acceleration program supports you in your internationalization by offering customized networking opportunities, the right business connections for your startup as well as expert know-how by local investors, corporate partners, accelerators and any other relevant stakeholder of the local startup community.
>>> GIN refunds 80% of expenses for the acceleration program as well as accommodation and travel costs up to 7.000,- €. <<<
– Online application: December 3rd 2018 to January 11th 2019 – www.aws.at/GINapplication
– Online pitching event: January 15th 2019
– goHongKong & Shenzhen program takes place from April 15th 2019 to April 26th 2019
– Vertical: AR, VR, Connected Devices, Health Tech, Edu Tech, Robotics, Autonomous Vehicles/Drones, Maker Tech, Wearables
– Mid- or later-stage
– Unique product/solution
– Established in the last 5 years
– Raised at least USD 100,000 at Seed Rounds
– Working Prototype / Most viable product ready
– Interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
– Looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Asia
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!