Scale EUp² is an Acceleration Program, financed under the Horizon 2020 framework,
committed to help Deep Tech startup accelerate their development and scale up at
European level. Steinbeis 2i GmbH is one out of 8 partners in this program.
Scale EUp² is led by 4 innovation hubs from Germany, France, Austria and Spain, working
together to identify high potential Deep Tech startups.
Deeptech4Good#Paris is the first business event of the Scale EUp² Acceleration Program and
will take place on July 11th 2018 in Paris City Hall. The four winners of this event will have the
opportunity to have access to this 2 year Acceleration Program.
You are a Deep Tech startup developing disruptive technologies?
Become one of the 20 finalists of the Deeptech4good#Paris event:
• Pitch your project, meet European VCs and attract private funding,
• Meet corporate players and create business opportunities,
• Participate to collaborative projects emergence and attract public funding for
innovation and R&D projects
• Participate to the Scale EUp² Program if you are among the 4 final winners
Closing of application: March 30th
Announcement of the 20 finalists: April 23rd
Date of the event: July 11th // Venue: Paris City Hall
• Value proposition
• Disruptiveness of the technology
• The quality of the team
• The economic potential of the technology
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!