Looking for a safe environment to grow your business skills and network? The MBA is your way to a secure career.
Join fellow business professionals for this virtual MBA event. Business schools from around the world look forward to meeting you online on either of the dates convenient for you – June 22nd, June 26th and July 10th.
Discover the best in business education. Here’s what you get at the event:
· Individual video meetings with MBA programme directors from HEC Paris, IMD, Asia School of Business, Robert Gordon University Aberdeen, EU Business School, University of New Brunswick, and many more
· Insights on online and hybrid learning options and flexible formats
· Personal consultation for your business and management studies
· Expert business insights and MBA admission webinars
· Chance to win 1000 euro in financial aid for your MBA
· Diverse scholarship opportunities
· All candidates are entitled to receive an exclusive discount of 30% on a personal consulting session with Crossculture2Go for career development: Get ready for your future global leadership role – assessment + 42-page individual report + 60min expert consultation! – https://crossculture2go.com/emba-career-coaching/
· At the online event there will be a raffle for three online courses by the GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review: http://www.manhattanreview.com
How to build your future with an MBA
The MBA degree provides what you need to be the best in business and leadership. AACSB data shows 95% of MBAs land a full-time job within 3 months of graduation, and 74% get hired while still in school. The median salary of MBA grads is 75% higher than those with a Bachelor’s, according to GMAC.
Here are some more of the benefits:
It’s safe. Strengthen your career with the world’s most reputable business degree. The MBA guarantees a safe space where professionals grow and learn. It opens the door to unlimited business opportunities.
It’s flexible. Choose the learning format that fits your professional style. Go for a full-time MBA to experience the full benefits. Balance work and study with a part-time MBA. Explore the online trend with distance learning.
It’s global. Expand your view of the business world with an MBA abroad or at home. Make connections that span the globe. Join a unique business network with MBA participants from diverse backgrounds.
Access MBA is free of charge, but online meeting slots are limited. Register early to save your spot.
Sign up today on: https://www.accessmba.com/link/Hh5
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!