ONLY 6 TICKETS are available – secure your spot here!
AustrianStartups Office Hours with Infineon: an opportunity for you to connect with our experts during FREE of cost consulting-sessions.
These AustrianStartups office hours, on Wednesday, July 10th, are dedicated to hardware and hosted by Infineon & Friends. In this experimental format, each start-up will have the opportunity to talk to multiple experts receiving feedback for their start-up missions.
Infineon is one of the worldwide leading semiconductor companies with major research activities in Austria. The company offers start-ups research collaborations, priority support for Infineon hardware and the opportunity to gain a corporate customer.
-Rafael Gattringer is the first contact for start-ups at Infineon Austria for potential collaborations. He is happy to share his experience regarding electronic manufacturing which he gained at Factory Hub Vienna.
– Günther Wellenzohn is a true Infineon veteran and acting head of innovation management at Infineon Austria. His experience includes high-tech manufacturing, long-term innovation projects and running an internal innovation accelerator.
– Peter Gutschi, 30 years of global leadership experience in High Tech OEM- & EMS- companies (Philips, Flex), served as SVP- Operations, -Procurement & Supply Chain, Managing Director and Member of the Board. He led Global Operations in Asia, Americas and Europe with focus on innovation and profitable revenue growth. Recently he is also Co-founder and Partner of V Combinator.
– Thomas Fiedler founded the Tecubator/StartupCampus for industrial startups within the former Philips factories at the Wienerberg. He is also managing partner at V Combinator who supports B2B Startups & Scaleups to grow and scale internationally in co-operation with corporate partners. He is looking forward to sharing his more than 20 years of experience in the telecommunication industry and digitalisation business.
– Julia Weber is the program manager of the startup program Founders Lab – Future Technologies at the Vienna Business Agency. She advises and supports more than 40 startups a year by sharing of business knowledge and network. Ask her about opportunities in Vienna, public funding and how to get your business started.
– Nina Avramovic Trninic is Project Manager for Innovation at construction company PORR. Her experience includes working on several civil construction major projects across Europe, as well as years of site management on construction sites in Austria. Nina is currently working on her doctoral thesis in field of railway construction, as well as on various innovative projects. If you are a person that likes to look at various sides of one thing or you like “out of the box” thinking, come and talk to us.
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!