HOW TO TURN YOUR IDEAS INTO REALITY?
Alpbach Summer School on Entrepreneurship will show you the way to successfully commercialise your ideas by guiding you through the processes of protecting your ideas, investigating and pinpointing the market, raising finance, building teams and selling your ideas. It has been specifically designed for the budding entrepreneur or corporate innovator who requires practical know-how in the development of a new business.
WHAT ARE YOUR BENEFITS?
– Gain the inspiration, motivation and tools required to take the next steps in terms of commercialising ideas and progressing a global business.
– Understand the process of taking novel technologies to market.
– Determine the best business models and marketing strategies to commercialise a new idea.
– Have a great week of thinking time to accelerate your ideas, develop key entrepreneurial skills and contacts to exploit new ideas in response to customer needs more effectively.
– Meet and experience global mentoring from senior entrepreneurs.
– Be a part of a vibrant, like-minded community.
– Improve social networking skills and the ability to pitch an idea.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications have to reach the I.E.C.T. by 31st of May 2016 and be submitted digitally via www.iect.at or www.alpbach.org. If you have any questions regarding the application, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The number of participants is limited to 30 outstanding researchers and the overall fees amount to EUR 1.400,–. The participants have to cover the fee at their own expenses or generate further sponsorships from their institutions. The fees cover participation, excluding accommodation, travel costs and daily allowances. Accommodation is arranged for the participants and further details will be advised once the application has been accepted and confirmed. If participants would like to arrange alternative accommodation, please contact the Alpbach tourist information centre and inform us.
Austrian Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology (BMVIT) allocates full scholarships for a maximum of 10 students with main focus on science and technique. They must be enrolled in an Austrian university or college in summer semester 2016. All participants of the Summer School are candidates for this scholarship and the selection of the scholarship holders will be conducted by the I.E.C.T.
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!