Our next AAIC will focus on Applied AI in the semiconductor industry.
– AI in chip design
– AI in chip production and quality control
– AI-specific designs ASICS or FPGAs
– AI tooling to enable edge deployment
– B2B conference bringing together semiconductor, chip-design and AI professionals
– 2 sessions á 4 hrs each
– International speakers and partners such as Silicon Alps & many others
– free participation
– Setting: virtual
The event will be 100% online, for more information please follow the conference page
About the AAIC:
The AAIC was initiated by the non-profit organization AI Austria in 2017 and has become one of the most important B2B events in the AI field.
In addition to the annual main event in May, which in 2020 welcomed 2600 participants, satellite events are also held for special topics.
The majority of the events listed on our site are community-generated. We invite you to add relevant events, whether ones you or your company hosts, or ones you simply wish to expose to our community. Publishing is quick and free!
Join our newsletter and be the first to know of any new events taking place in your area. We will never spam or bother you, and 1-click opting-out takes 5 seconds!