AustrianStartups has launched the AustrianStartups Awesomeness Award (AAA) in the year 2020. It is an award for the Austrian startup community with the primary objective to honor pure and authentic contributions from entrepreneurs that have had a positive and lasting impact within the ecosystem. It puts individuals in the spotlight based on their outstanding performances and their tireless efforts. This recognition intends to inspire others to follow making entrepreneurship an indispensable part of Austrian society.
Leaders and innovators can be nominated for having made an awesome and authentic contribution in the year 2020. Be it accelerating a project or innovation through exceptional leadership capabilities, launching that sustainable innovation, pivoting an (entire) business, or shaping the ecosystem by walking that extra mile. The AAA is an independent community competition that highlights crucial players in the Austrian startup ecosystem.
Big congrats to the first batch of winners from 2020:
- Entrepreneurial Leaders of the Year: Moriz-Piffl Percevic, Julia Krenmayr and Hannah Lux (Vollpension)
- Ecosystem Shaper of the Year: Birgit Hofreiter (TU i2c)
- Innovator of the Year: Jama Nateqi (Symptoma)
- Pivot of the Year: Paul Stanzenberger (Teamazing)
- Corona-fighter of the Year: Michael Kowatschew and Christoph Tockner (Novid20)
Due to Covid we had to cancel the big ceremony, so we decided to surprise our winners on a video call instead. ❤️