Your dream is to start your own business one day? You are passionate about sales and meeting new people? You want to create impact and dive into the very heart of the Austrian startup ecosystem? Then join our partnerships team as a volunteer and help us shape the future of startups in Austria.
Who we are
AustrianStartups is the independent non-profit platform of the Austrian startup ecosystem. Together with our 30,000 supporters & 900 members, we are working towards a brighter entrepreneurial future in Austria. Over the past 5 years we have informed and inspired up to 160,000 people per month on our communication channels, connected more than 15,000 event visitors and directly impacted several government initiatives like the crowdfunding law or the startup package 2016. With your help, we aim to go even further in the future!
What you will be doing
● Help improve our partnership strategy to fuel further growth
● Take part in startup events to build up your network
● Source and acquire new sponsors & partners
● Maintain & develop relationships with current partners
Why you should apply
● Develop your sales skills by working together with experienced founders & investors
● Build on our strong network & cooperate with Austria’s most important startup stakeholders
● Shape the future of entrepreneurship in Austria with us
● Get a great reference for your CV.
● and… did we mention our legendary team events? 🙂
What we are looking for
● An outgoing personality with passion for entrepreneurship & a can-do attitude
● Strong communication skills & a healthy level of confidence
● Passion for startups & entrepreneurship
● Willingness to learn and take over responsibility
● Fluency in English
Great! Apply here by uploading your CV and convincing us why you are the right candidate! If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without our team, pushing our agenda for innovation and entrepreneurship in Austria would be impossible, and we always on the hunt for talented individuals wishing to lend a hand and help us push our.